1. What conditions do you treat at Urgent Care at Druid Hills?
We treat everything from the common cold and seasonal allergies to minor injuries. We also offer preventative care, including physical exams, flu shots and vaccines. For a more comprehensive list of our services, please click here.
2. Is Urgent Care at Druid Hills more expensive than the ER?
We are a reliable, cost-effective alternative to visiting the emergency room and often significantly less expensive than the ER.
3. What does Low Flat Rate mean?
This is a simplified fee structure for our patients utilizing insurance with one price covering everything. Regardless of how many different things we need to do to treat you, we won’t increase your cost. This doesn’t include major outside tests or lab work, but it does include everything that we provide at our urgent care. This is especially beneficial for people who have high health insurance deductibles, click here for more information
4. What if I don’t have insurance or choose to self pay?
We believe in keeping things simple and straight-forward. Our affordable pricing tiers for self-pay patients can be found on our Self Pay Pricing page here.
5. Do I have to make an appointment to be seen?
No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are always welcome at Urgent Care at Druid Hills.
6. Will Urgent Care at Druid Hills accept my insurance?
We accept most medical insurance plans, including* Medicare, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, BCBS, United, Kaiser Permanente, Coventry, GEHA, Tricare, Golden Rule, PHCS, Beech Street, Guardian, Pearce, Meridian, Meritain, Assurant, Medicaid, Core, UMR, Gallagher, Liberty, National Union Fire, Chesterfield, Sedgwick, Zurich, ChampVA, and more. *Most insurance policies provide “out-of-network” benefits, particularly for Urgent Care Clinics. *We consistantly work to add additional insurance companies, to further meet your needs. *Please call us at 678-805-7981 to ask if your insurance plan covers a visit to Urgent Care at Druid Hills.
7. Does Urgent Care at Druid Hills offer preventative medicine services (vaccinations, physicals, blood pressure checks, etc.)?
Yes, we can manage preventative medicine services and basic medical needs if you do not have a primary care provider, or your provider is unavailable.
8. How long will I wait to see a provider?
Since no appointments are necessary, wait time will depend on the number of patients in the clinic. Our goal is to have our patients in and out the door in less than one hour.
9. What are the hours of operation for Urgent Care at Druid Hills?
We are open when other doctor’s offices and urgent care clinics are not. Urgent Care at Druid Hills is open Monday – Thursday: 9:00AM – 10:30PM, Friday 9:00AM – 8:00PM and on Saturday and Sunday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM.
10. Does Urgent Care at Druid Hills treat infants?
All Urgent Care at Druid Hills physicians are ER doctors trained to treat patients 6 months and older.
11. Can I go to Urgent Care at Druid Hills if I get injured on the job?
We accept all walk-ins for immediate and general medical care.
12. Where can I offer feedback about my Urgent Care at Druid Hills experience?
We appreciate your feedback. You are welcome to submit questions, comments or suggestions for improvement on our contact form below.